• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Fox on Siruis Radio Today

Sultan33g

I was thinking about bumping my "Fox on Sirius" thread since Fox is on every tuesday around 5. I'm too busy at work right now though, and am currently browsing while eating. Good sum up Sultan.

Ya Im an idiot...I never realized he was on every tuesday. Sorry I called you guys slackers :D

after this interview he seemed way overconfident. I do not think unless this season was a total disaster that Jerry is going to fire him. It changes my view point because knowing that John Fox is still going to be the coach means that the huddle is going to go haywire for another Football season. (I really do not know if I can handle Fire Fox threads when he is not going to get fired)

overconfident????

wtf

confidence has been a big prob this year

and now fox has to much?

overconfident????

wtf

confidence has been a big prob this year

and now fox has to much?

ya it just seemed like he was thinking that, well we have a lot of mistakes but I have done so good in the past that there is no way I get fired. It seems like Jerry Richardson has told foxy that unless something crazy happens that he will not be fired.

Archived