• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lake Dawson Has Second Interview With Panthers For GM Job

bobsfoodbasics

22 minutes ago, The Righteous Troll said:

I have something called instincts...There are some things that have always been red flags about Richardson. When Cam was becoming the face of the franchise "No tattoos/ no piercings?....Good let's keep it that way" Ok so that may come off as old fashion if you don't want your Quarterback to have tattoos..."I was thinking about growing my hair out.....I think you have a nice haircut"....Red Flag right there.Making sure everyone calls him "Mista" So yea I'll take a educated guess that Richardson has alot of undesirable habits/traits.

Never though your excoriation of the article was a person defense of Richardson.

Now this is where I disagree..

The whole no tattoo wasn't a red flag to me.. That's just good business sense.. You widen your brand being more wholesome.. Cam probably tripled his marketing value by not having pericing and tattoos every where..

I'm sorry but Jerry was just telling Cam how things are in reality.. You can sell beats headphones, sneakers, and Fubu.. Or you can sell all those things plus Buick, Gatorade, Yougurt and be the face of the NFL..

35 minutes ago, The Righteous Troll said:

I have something called instincts...There are some things that have always been red flags about Richardson. When Cam was becoming the face of the franchise "No tattoos/ no piercings?....Good let's keep it that way" Ok so that may come off as old fashion if you don't want your Quarterback to have tattoos..."I was thinking about growing my hair out.....I think you have a nice haircut"....Red Flag right there.Making sure everyone calls him "Mista" So yea I'll take a educated guess that Richardson has alot of undesirable habits/traits.

Never though your excoriation of the article was a person defense of Richardson.

Archived