• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to raise ticket prices again

BlackCats2013

1 hour ago, bigdog10 said:

Anybody had any luck selling their psls?  I’ve got two lowers that I’d like to get out from under. 

I had a pair in the first row of section 505. Sold them in November of the 16 season and made a small profit. Just happened to get lucky as a seat neighbor was looking to add a couple next to his current ones. 

I still watch every game from home and so far I surprisingly don’t regret it. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, blackcat said:

My tickets went up about $100 total for 4 seats.  I'm not upset.  Just like i don't get upset when gas is a little bit more expensive.  Yeah, they're not going to ever decrease prices, but from where I'm sitting, i can deal with the increase.

My problem is what I was paying a few years ago and paying now.  It is a $300 increase per ticket in 5 years. 

13 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

My problem is what I was paying a few years ago and paying now.  It is a $300 increase per ticket in 5 years. 

I hear ya and agree, that is a lot. My seats are nose bleed, so i guess they figure they can only go up so much.  

If they have a garbage season this year, or raise prices again after this year, I’ll probably sell as well.  My tickets have gone up over $150/ea in the last 3 years.  $1900 for 2 upper level seats is insane.  Whats sad is, you can nearly guarantee they are going to raise them significantly either next year or year after so the billionaire owner can get a “return on his investment” even faster.

As far as someone saying they should lower ticket prices when we dont do well?  They MIGHT do a solid and decide to keep the same price from year to year, but I dont see a single scenario where they ever lower ticket prices.  Not with their PSL structure that means they only have to sell 10k si gle game tickets, and if you don’t buy them they just sieze your seats and sell them again as well

Archived