• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Forrest Fenn

stirs

I'm right there with you. Maybe around the falls?

Ojo caliente is your "warm water" then?

There is also a "warm river" that seems to have breaks in it where it stops and picks back up. It is in idaho but fairly close to yellowstone. I could see that being the starting place and then the clues leading back into yellowstone.

Looking at pics of those rivers makes me want to learn to fly fish.

I worked near Yellowstone for about 4 months after graduating college.  We went swimming in selective places where "hot pots" emptied into the streams.  These were about the only places where you could swim because the water was just too cold most of the time.  So above some of the thermal water/stream connections are what I am thinking.  He also made a video earlier this month I think where he mentioned people braving bear attacks.  This can only be in Yellowstone or northern Montana for the most part.

Anyway, I was only interested in it because of the adventure and getting back out West again.  Love love love the Rockies

I think he's bullshitting everyone. And if I were going to spend my time looking for treasure I'd much prefer to look for something that actually contains "treasures" rather than wealth, such as shipwrecks with heirlooms, old coins, etc. of which there are still tons undiscovered.

Archived