• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Thread

ncfan

3 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

I want Chubb at #24. Fight me all you want but pairing CMC and Chubb would be deadly. Swing CMC to the slot and keep Chubb in the backfield, what do defenses do? Throw in if we get a vet WR...Jesus.

There's one elite RB in this draft and that's Barkley.  Then there's a huge group of similarly talented RBs lined up right behind him.

Spending your 1st on a RB in this draft with good RB depth lasting into the 3rd round this year would be a foolish, Hurney-like thing to do.

And using a 1st on Chubb, who was the 2nd best RB on his own team last year, would be similarly foolish.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Kamryn Pettway isn't an NFL player. 4.75 and 4.85

He could have been.

But that's what injuries and a bad attitude can get ya.

Like me, are you finding this RB group this year to be atypically slow(er) than years past?

2 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

There's one elite RB in this draft and that's Barkley.  Then there's a huge group of similarly talented RBs lined up right behind him.

Spending your 1st on a RB in this draft with good RB depth lasting into the 3rd round this year would be a foolish, Hurney-like thing to do.

And using a 1st on Chubb, who was the 2nd best RB on his own team last year, would be similarly foolish.

That's what a lot of people thought last year too with Fournette. A lot of people thought CMC was a RB/WR tweener. No one thought Kamara or Hunt were special. Kamara and Hunt were the best two rookie RBs.

Archived