• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agency Notes and Speculation

Mr. Scot

Mychal Kendricks is interesting to me.

Our depth is still lacking and our 2 LB rookies might not even make the team? Andre Smith has a explosive tackle but usually goes head down and Idk how the coaches will react to not wrapping up.

If any of our starting 3 goes down we might be in trouble. David Mayo has played great when he's been called upon.

Theres still a lot of interesting free agents. Some of you might think these guys are over the hill but it could be an upgrade, depth, or just veteran help. Eric Reid, Jarius Byrd, Antonio Gates, Maclin, Dez, B Marshall, Demarco Murray, Ryan Matthews, Eric Decker.

I thought Byrd did well as a safety for us, he seemed to know what was going on and played hard. And I'm sure we will keep some goober as a TE3 and not keep FB Armah, or try to convert him or just list him at TE3.

Lets say C Anderson and Artis Payne get hurt. I don't like CMC being the only back.. Demarco Murray is one of the most balanced and proven. Can catch, patient, physical runner. But at the end of the day I'm sure as everyone knows here it comes down to the money.....

Archived