• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ross Cockrell’s QB Rating In Zone Coverage is...Incredible

Saca312

18 minutes ago, MtnProwler said:

I think you're looking for definite or definitely, but I'm not perfect and I know what you mint.

No, I am defiantly happy with my verbiage usage. 

It's like SuperB owl. It is a Huddleism that tickles me every time I use it. 

23 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Well this really caught my eye. Now, understand I’m not a fan of QB rating in applicable terms of the QB, but for how well a cornerback does I think it more or less tells a good story.

So, feast your eyes on this:

Yes, that is a 13.8 QB Rating allowed, 35% comp %, 3.6 Yards per Target, and 81% success rate. Most stats are top 5 in each category.

He’s first in the NFL at allowing a low QB rating. Pretty impressive.

Certainly looks like he’s a pretty decent cornerback. Film also checks out. 

Great add. Better than Worley for sure.

SACA MADE ANUDDER POST WHAR IT WILL NUT EVAR CUM TRUE HUR DUR!!!

(Am I doing it right?)

(P.S. Nice info, Saca.)

(P.S.S. Nice snag, Hurndawg.)

22 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

Another hole filled. At a decent price as well. This team is shaping up, one player at a time.

My only critique would be Cockrell sounds like a BETTER fit for Rivera's defense than the previous corner, Breeland, who they tried to sign for 3-times the salary.

39 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

My only critique would be Cockrell sounds like a BETTER fit for Rivera's defense than the previous corner, Breeland, who they tried to sign for 3-times the salary.

So, although Hurndog tried to screw up by overpaying Breeland. Because that deal fell through, and he got lucky and got Cockrell on a fair deal. He went from almost stinking the place up, to smelling like a rose. 

Maybe this is the start of one of those years where everything seems to go our way? A year where for some odd reason, things still manage to work out for the best. Even though ol' Hurndog may not have planned it out that way.

Archived