• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Most important needs?

AU-panther

1. DBs: I understand we rely on our front four a lot but this group we had last season did very well for being more or less a rag tag crew plus Peppers and Short. DE is definitely a need but our secondary has been the Achilles heel of an almost perfect defense for way too long

2. WRs: I like the crew Hurney has tried to set up so far but getting another young WR to compete with the guys right now in my opinion will do a lot of good for the current crop. Everyone will know their spots aren’t safe(including Funchess)and I think we will have a couple guys rise to the occasion 

3. TE: I kind of feel this need is interchangeable with WR as both positions will add more depth and more dimensions to the offense.

Unless we can get a top tackle or TE I believe we should wait until next year. I honestly don’t like this years WR group and feel like we would be fine without drafting one. Sure a DJ Moore would be nice but   There are very few WR who I feel like will do good in the NFL this draft.

CB and safety is what we need to target.

Archived