• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ya boy's well timed mock draft

Panthers8969

round 1- josh jackson- slow 4.56 40 has caused his stock to drop but was in the discussion for best cb in the class before then. Needs to go to a zone have team (like us). Excellent ball skills and instincts. While I believe there are other needs on the roster, cb is one of the most important positions in the league and is not one of our strengths rn

round 2- trade up for Justin reid- reid is a versatile safety that would give us some much needed youth at the S position. I believe he'll fall till the early/mid second so expect to trade a 3rd and maybe 5th to trade up

round 3- ESB/ EQ/ ST brown- the man with many nicknames. His hype seems to have died down quite a bit and i haven't seen him go in the 2nd round in a while. A raw prospect with great measurable who lacked production in college, but had to deal with a shitty qb. Could end up being a steal

now that I've posted my mock draft no one else post theirs these threads are so annoying

40 minutes ago, Panthers8969 said:

round 1- josh jackson- slow 4.56 40 has caused his stock to drop but was in the discussion for best cb in the class before then. Needs to go to a zone have team (like us). Excellent ball skills and instincts. While I believe there are other needs on the roster, cb is one of the most important positions in the league and is not one of our strengths rn

round 2- trade up for Justin reid- reid is a versatile safety that would give us some much needed youth at the S position. I believe he'll fall till the early/mid second so expect to trade a 3rd and maybe 5th to trade up

round 3- ESB/ EQ/ ST brown- the man with many nicknames. His hype seems to have died down quite a bit and i haven't seen him go in the 2nd round in a while. A raw prospect with great measurable who lacked production in college, but had to deal with a shitty qb. Could end up being a steal

now that I've posted my mock draft no one else post theirs these threads are so annoying

Horrific   

Archived