• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game of Thrones - Season 8

Ja  Rhule

I read up a little more on the supposed Tyrion betrayal... I'll spoiler it in case someone doesn't want to know.

Last chance to turn back

Supposedly the betrayal actually happens AFTER the battle in Winterfell, and after some of the survivors make it to King's Landing. Something happens there, I don't know if it is a battle or what, but there is a massive fire and lots (thousands) of dead people. Supposedly, Tyrion's betrayal involves being the cause of the fire (maybe another wildfire explosion?) I've read that he's walking the streets of Kings Landing with Jon and Davos after it happens, and he's taking in what he's done (and feeling guilty.) It is revealed that he caused whatever happens, and is put on trial in the Dragonpit. Supposedly only Tyrion, Davos, Sansa, Arya, Bran, Sam, Brienne, Robin, Grey Worm, some other Unsullied guards, a member of the Golden Company (I'm guessing Harry Strickland?), and some other new bearded guy are present at the trial. I don't know who the judges would be unless it is some of the Stark folk, as it was reported that Jon and Dany weren't there. I've read that Tyrion shouts "but they deserved it!" or something along those lines. No idea what it could be in reference to, as far as that goes.

Also, as a result:

Tyrion is executed on the spot

I don't know about all that. Supposedly it comes from one of the main leakers in the past, and is generally considered to be true. I'm guessing it might be a fakeout by the show/fake ending scenes filmed to throw people off. To me, it sounds kind of lame tbqh, but I could also see that meaning it was true.

2 minutes ago, Bronn said:

I read up a little more on the supposed Tyrion betrayal... I'll spoiler it in case someone doesn't want to know.

Hide contents

Last chance to turn back

Spoiler Alert!

Supposedly the betrayal actually happens AFTER the battle in Winterfell, and after some of the survivors make it to King's Landing. Something happens there, I don't know if it is a battle or what, but there is a massive fire and lots (thousands) of dead people. Supposedly, Tyrion's betrayal involves being the cause of the fire (maybe another wildfire explosion?) I've read that he's walking the streets of Kings Landing with Jon and Davos after it happens, and he's taking in what he's done (and feeling guilty.) It is revealed that he caused whatever happens, and is put on trial in the Dragonpit. Supposedly only Tyrion, Davos, Sansa, Arya, Bran, Sam, Brienne, Robin, Grey Worm, some other Unsullied guards, a member of the Golden Company (I'm guessing Harry Strickland?), and some other new bearded guy are present at the trial. I don't know who the judges would be unless it is some of the Stark folk, as it was reported that Jon and Dany weren't there. I've read that Tyrion shouts "but they deserved it!" or something along those lines. No idea what it could be in reference to, as far as that goes.
[/spoiler]
Also, as a result:

Spoiler Alert!

Wait, before I open it.... is this a theory or an actual confirmed leak?

Just now, Dex said:

Wait, before I open it.... is this a theory or an actual confirmed leak?

I'm not really sure. Supposedly confirmed leak. But, I am not sure I buy it being a real thing and not a fake scene, story to throw people off. It would be kinda lame if it was real, so don't read it if you might be disappointed.

Just now, Bronn said:

I'm not really sure. Supposedly confirmed leak. But, I am not sure I buy it being a real thing and not a fake scene, story to throw people off. It would be kinda lame if it was real, so don't read it if you might be disappointed.

That would pretty lame to be honest. But maybe it will look better on screen than script.

I'm thinking there are a lot of things currently floating out there in spoiler/leak land that might not be real. I mean, it might have really been filmed, but I think it might have been filmed to fake people out that intentionally spoil themselves and others. That is why I always take these things with a grain of salt. I don't care if I spoil myself to an extent, so I do actively go out and look. But, you see so many things that some just can't be real.

1 minute ago, Dex said:

That would pretty lame to be honest. But maybe it will look better on screen than script.

Like, if it was real, it doesn't make much sense for two certain people NOT to be in that scene, presiding over what is going on.

I've read stuff about other characters that supposedly happens that I don't want to be real, but sounds totally more plausible.

EXT. KING'S LANDING/NIGHT TIME

Tyrion, Sandor Clegane, Brienne, Master Chief and Solid Snake enter. They're hold up in the Red Keep surrounded by Walkers.

MASTERCHIEF: "I need a weapon."

Confirmed leak.

Supposedly The Hound survives everything, gets a promotion within the new Kingsguard, and is given prominent holdings both within King's Landing and outside it.

He opens a few taverns, specializing in his favorite meal.

Colonel Sandor's EFC

Every fuging Chicken!

FEyiXDxGhwufPAG-800x450-noPad.jpg

28 minutes ago, Bronn said:

Hide contents

Last chance to turn back

Spoiler Alert!

Also, as a result:

Spoiler Alert!

what site do you use to get your spoilers? 

Archived