• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2018/19 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

35 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Chelsea get the win today and completely dominated the possession and played really well outside of 1 questionable mishap.  Anyway...still wondering how this defense will fair against the top scoring teams in the PL. 

Too early to tell but the talent is there.  The picture will be clearer 10 games into the season.  Arsenal D is way worse. :p

6 minutes ago, Shocker said:

LOL...Mou has lost it, what a big baby.  I want my respect...

IMG_0320.JPG.c761e4b220de49e87f483696f61d1e69.JPG

I love it

He looked shellshocked after the game.  He had no idea what hit him lol but United midfield and D are awful.  They allowed 6 goals in 2 games now so parking the bus does not really work anymore with a terrible D.

Just now, Shocker said:

I pretty much agree Born could have a few goals and how Ake missed that I don’t know.  Still Chelsea continues to dominate the possession and those were two nice finishes.  So far so good.

Goals win games no matter how they come.  When Leicester won the league they were the luckiest team in Europe stastic wise.  They converted 90% of chances created and opposing teams converted 20% of chance created.  Luck is an amazing thing.

23 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Goals win games no matter how they come.  When Leicester won the league they were the luckiest team in Europe stastic wise.  They converted 90% of chances created and opposing teams converted 20% of chance created.  Luck is an amazing thing.

Absolutely that’s the way the game is...gotta have some luck.  Shoot Arsenal should have had at least four goals I the first half at Chelsea.  Total luck.

2 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Man... Arsenal D is garbage.  Laca and Auba combo looks sexy.  Looks like Arsenal will need to score 3-4 goals a game in order to win.

Missed the match but Cardiff had 3 shots on goal and scored 2 of them.  Jeez.   

And WTF is going on with Watford?  Damn.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived