• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Gettleman Getting A Friendly Welcome Back

bobsfoodbasics

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm sure every other player who's been cut or denied a big money contract from a team loves the GM that did it like family.

No, but I would guess that most appreciate being told to their face and not hear about their "firing" via the media.

29 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Matters more than a receiver being pissed off about news of his impending release getting out.

One of those things count in the record books. The other one doesn't.

Who gives a poo? We list the Super Bowl. That's really all that matters. Stop being petty. I said Gettleman is likely a nice guy, and I meant it. As far as his management, I will continue to say it left a lit to be desired. I'm glad he's in the place where he wanted to be. Good for him. Good for us.

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

Who gives a poo? We list the Super Bowl. That's really all that matters. Stop being petty. I said Gettleman is likely a nice guy, and I meant it. As far as his management, I will continue to say it left a lit to be desired. I'm glad he's in the place where he wanted to be. Good for him. Good for us.

Someone who still whines about the Steve Smith release even after we were successful without him complaining about pettiness...

This board is always great for irony.

Archived