• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Loser melt thread: Thursday night games are a joke

TNPanther

19 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Yea and our metrics in primetime games sucks too under Rivera.

Dunno if that in particular means anything but I know the players aren't a big fan of TNF and it's easy to see why.

That’s actually the downside of google,. You can claim anything and “back it up” because “google said so”

I’m not that guy 

There were blowouts before google. And there were also blowouts before the advent of Thursday night football. Your article means nothing.

That article also has nothing to do with whatever point (if you have any) you are trying to make ... 

Both teams have the same amount of time to prepare. Nothing like pathetic excuses and meaningless articles to back them up. 

I usually don’t bite with these types of responses, but gtfou with that non sense 

Stats are for losers. We lost. We got it handed to us. Accept that and move on 

36 minutes ago, LA_Panther said:

The home team wins 70% of the time ok ... but what are the numbers of the road team getting raped with no lube? Steelers could have hanged 70 if they wanted 

we lost because we ran into a superior team in every phase of the game 

avg margin of victory over the past 9 thursday games is over 27 pts. home teams are 7-2 with the only home losers being the giants and cardinals.

edit: these numbers might be a little fuged up - avg margin over the past 5 is 27+

4 minutes ago, nickzz said:

avg margin of victory over the past 9 thursday games is over 27 pts. home teams are 7-2 with the only home losers being the giants and cardinals.

So basically unless you really really suck, if you're home on Thursday night not only will you probably win, you'll probably win in blowout fashion.

23 minutes ago, emhoward said:

So basically unless you really really suck, if you're home on Thursday night not only will you probably win, you'll probably win in blowout fashion.

lol that made me laugh on this miserable night. I’m assuming you’re being sarcastic 

But then there was that TNF game when the giants blew us out at home. May be the travel to our home stadium wore us out ... 

Archived