• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Detroit Lions Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, raz said:

and i'm not ok with luke pouting on the field either and acting like he is.   i love that guy, but no.  not cool.  and cam missed that throw, but it was the worst coaching decision in carolina history

I would have kicked it but Rivera may have thought Gano would miss it 

3 minutes ago, Turnip said:

Cam is a lot better than average you moron. He has played with some of the worst OL and WR units that the NFL has had to offer. The fact we’re even remotely relevant is because of Cam. Sick of the the super bow hate on Cam. His OL didn’t block for poo.

Put Tom Brady on the Panthers over the last decade and I promise he doesn’t have a winning season 90% of the time. 

But it’s okay, it’s apparent you’re an idiot when you use “loose” like a pair of clothing that’s too big for someone.

he's not a very good passer consistently... but your right, his line has always been in need... 

Cam played a great game, the touchdown passes to Samuel and Moore were two of the better throws in his career, and we only really moved the ball when we put the ball in his hands. We had bad field position all game , couldn't run the ball, and every Lions blitz was getting home, especially on 3rd and long. The only good thing about a loss like this is I can see exactly which posters to completely ignore from now on.

1 minute ago, Zaximus said:

He's literally having an MVP caliber season right now, better than 2015.    Cleetus, wake up.

This dudes brain is too dense to understand anything. Cam has been a fuging miracle worker when you look at his OL and receivers over the years. The average qb behind this OL and with the WR group we’ve had over the last decade gets eaten alive.

1 minute ago, FugAllY'all said:

Cam played a great game, the touchdown passes to Samuel and Moore were two of the better throws in his career, and we only really moved the ball when we put the ball in his hands. We had bad field position all game , couldn't run the ball, and every Lions blitz was getting home, especially on 3rd and long. The only good thing about a loss like this is I can see exactly which posters to completely ignore from now on.

true but also made very bad decisions,,, holding the ball on 3 and 2 at the 5... took a sack... just being one

2 minutes ago, Turnip said:

This dudes brain is too dense to understand anything. Cam has been a fuging miracle worker when you look at his OL and receivers over the years. The average qb behind this OL and with the WR group we’ve had over the last decade gets eaten alive.

always someone else's fault when it comes to Cam for some people

Just now, Turnip said:

Cam’s receivers in his career likely have had more drops than anyone else in his time. No telling what his completion percentages might be if he didn’t have practice squad receivers before this year. 

it would also be a lot higher if he stopped overthrowing his receivers all the time

Archived