• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Congrats to the 2018 panthers

juliosantos

Just want to say congrats to the players, coaches and front office for letting us loyal fans down once again after turning a 6-2 record to 6-9. Marvelous great job guys you are awesome. Thank you so much for making my football season that I couldn't wait to start a dang nightmare . Y'all should be ashamed of yourself for letting us fans down . Enjoy your millions and merry Christmas. I forgive you . To all my fellow fans i love y'all this is the major reason why I'm a panther it's because of these great fans . The whole panthers let me down but my panther fans keep pounding and that's what keeps me going . As fans we deserve better and we should not let this fly but we will always be panther fans until we die . Merry Christmas and happy new year don't drink to much beer . 

10 minutes ago, Prime said:

Merry Christmas Julio. Sorry the season put you down in the dumps. Same boat over here. Hopefully good decisions are made this off-season and that's all we can hope for. 

Thanks Brody , just hoping for change , something that will make me excited for the offseason 

Archived