• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2019 Playoff race.

TheMaulClaw

NHL standings heading into tomorrow's trade deadline. I also added some of the more recent moves (since February 16th).

Metro Top Three

1. Islanders: 79 points (61 GP)

2. Capitals: 75 points (63 GP)- Gained Nick Jensen and Carl Hagelin/ Lost Madison Bowey

3. Blue Jackets: 73 points (61 GP)- Gained Matt Duchene and Ryan Dzingel/ Lost Anthony Duclair

Wild Card

1. Canadian: 73 points (62 GP)

2. Hurricanes: 72 points (62 GP)

In The Hunt

1. Penguins: 72 points (62 GP)

2 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

NHL standings heading into tomorrow's trade deadline. I also added some of the more recent moves (since February 16th).

Metro Top Three

1. Islanders: 79 points (61 GP)

2. Capitals: 75 points (63 GP)- Gained Nick Jensen and Carl Hagelin/ Lost Madison Bowey

3. Blue Jackets: 73 points (61 GP)- Gained Matt Duchene and Ryan Dzingel/ Lost Anthony Duclair

Wild Card

1. Canadian: 73 points (62 GP)

2. Hurricanes: 72 points (62 GP)

In The Hunt

1. Penguins: 72 points (62 GP)

I feel like catching the Habs would be huge. Big deal if we can avoid Tampa in the first round.

2 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I have to wonder if Faulk is out for a period of time if they would call up Bean instead of Fleury. Bean if having a great year in his first full AHL season and can play on the PP. Fleury is solid defensively but provides absolutely no offense.

Ferland is the important one.

Tell Fox he can get immediate playing time right now if he signs. 

Archived