• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do I have the best office view in Charlotte?

KillaCamNewton

On 4/13/2019 at 12:14 PM, panthersphan said:

You're the guy who plays the same songs every game?! - that's an awesome job btw - But can we upgrade that damn playlist already??!?!?

Sorry, but this is one of the most ignorant answers I've seen. I can take constructive criticism and take valuable insight from fans but if you went to the games and went to the other stadiums, you'd realize we mix up the music more then any other team in the league. The TD song and a few others are prescribed by the team or players, but we have one of the most flexible playlists, all styles played in the NFL. And we were voted #1 in the entertainment and 3rd in audio by the NFL last year. If you actually knew the time spent in loading and editing such a wide range of music, maybe you would have the smarts to understand is that it's better then most stadiums. 

26 minutes ago, musicman said:

Sorry, but this is one of the most ignorant answers I've seen. I can take constructive criticism and take valuable insight from fans but if you went to the games and went to the other stadiums, you'd realize we mix up the music more then any other team in the league. The TD song and a few others are prescribed by the team or players, but we have one of the most flexible playlists, all styles played in the NFL. And we were voted #1 in the entertainment and 3rd in audio by the NFL last year. If you actually knew the time spent in loading and editing such a wide range of music, maybe you would have the smarts to understand is that it's better then most stadiums. 

Get ready, because here comes everyone to tell you how you suck unless you play some song from a poo band that only they have heard of because if you like mainstream music you’re an idiot.

Archived