• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Depressed

doghead28

I have been down all day. I was at the game yesterday and endured the whole thing with Bills fans celebrating around me. My father-in-law was with me who is a big college football fan and attends many UTennesee games, he was astounded by the amount of Bills fans at the game. He doesn't watch the Panthers but one of his observations was "you guys need a new head coach, just Phil Fulmer's time was up with us, I can see that right now." I have been down today it is offically the end of another chapter in Panthers history. Jake has done a lot for us, but he is done. A new coach will be in after the season and we will have to go through that transition and who knows if he will be worth crap. I think Peppers will be gone and Smith might be traded for draft picks. It is a sad time for the Panthers but we are a young team with talent and if we get the right coach and a QB we may be able to turn things around quickly.

Archived