• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soccer....

SCP

I dare say the elite soccer players are paid equally or maybe more than the elite football/baseball players...but thats just a guess.

They rack it up in endorsements. There jersey's and stuff get bought by the world not just the U.S. Didn't Beckham get like 250 million from the Galaxy or something?

I dare say the elite soccer players are paid equally or maybe more than the elite football/baseball players...but thats just a guess.

True, and I said that... but not here in America they aren't...

My point was that here there's more incentive to play football and basketball particularly than anything else...

Your post doesn't make any sense to what we're saying. Every game is still as long as must sporting events, 3 to 4 hours. And every sport has its own kind of farm league. NBA dleague,NFL practice squad, Soccer MLS haha. Its the 162 games! Really, do you watch all 162 games? And are just as excited about those 162 games as you're about the playoffs?

First off...go to Rite Aid and buy some lavender oil and put some in a hot bath. Very relaxing...

The length of the game I'm not talking about. The season. I thought some guys were crying about how long the season is.

D-Leage and Practice squad compared to a FARM system? Really? Multiple cities, A, AA, AAA etc. Not to mention Winter Ball in Central America.

The playoffs are always more exciting because the stakes are higher. How is that even up for debate?

But soccer is the topic and I love the game. I have played and coached and hope to continue to do both.

It's an aquired taste and I'm glad I have that taste.

First off...go to Rite Aid and buy some lavender oil and put some in a hot bath. Very relaxing...

The length of the game I'm not talking about. The season. I thought some guys were crying about how long the season is.

D-Leage and Practice squad compared to a FARM system? Really? Multiple cities, A, AA, AAA etc. Not to mention Winter Ball in Central America.

The playoffs are always more exciting because the stakes are higher. How is that even up for debate?

But soccer is the topic and I love the game. I have played and coached and hope to continue to do both.

It's an aquired taste and I'm glad I have that taste.

Huh? I'm not even upset. You were talking about innings 8 through 9 in the post i quoted and you said nothing about the season. I'm a male i shower. I don't take oily smelly baths. I'll tell my girl about Rite Aids Lavender bath stuff.

lcfcm.jpg

Leicester City Foxes baby! 2 points out of moving back up to premier. I bet the majority of you have never even heard of The Foxes. If i had to pick any of the big 4 it would be Liverpool for me. I mostly watch the big teams because they are always on and to see the England players play.

Archived