• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2019/20 Season Thread

Shocker

18 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

Interesting... Willian will play CAM for Arsenal.  I don’t think he ever played that position before.

Agree, interesting to see how that works out.  Arsenal are gonna be really interesting in attack next season.

6 hours ago, Shocker said:

Agree, interesting to see how that works out.  Arsenal are gonna be really interesting in attack next season.

I don’t think they are done.  Arteta put everyone up for sale.  He wants to rebuild the entire midfield.  Arteta also wants to move Auba back to CF position.  Has Willian ever played LW?  There are rumors floating that Countinho will join Arsenal as well.

1 minute ago, Ja Rhule said:

I don’t think they are done.  Arteta put everyone up for sale.  He wants to rebuild the entire midfield.  Arteta also wants to move Auba back to CF position.  Has Willian ever played LW?  There are rumors floating that Countinho will join Arsenal as well.

Willian can play either wing no sweat.  He is crazy dynamic at pushing the ball with speed and will be very dangerous on either wing.  CAM?  Unknown what he can do there atp.

13 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Willian can play either wing no sweat.  He is crazy dynamic at pushing the ball with speed and will be very dangerous on either wing.  CAM?  Unknown what he can do there atp.

So like will be moved to LW with Pepe at RW.  Willian would be good Saka.  They have identical skill set.

Archived