• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jerry Richardson in the house? (Speculation)

Hotsauce

11 minutes ago, ellis said:

I would have no problem with Jerry stopping by. 

I realize many people would, for many different reasons, many valid reasons. I just wouldn’t be that worried about it.

At some point, perhaps that bridge can be rebuilt. JR doesn’t seem to be the type of guy who would want to come back for a token f*ck. That’s worth considering. 

Can't agree for one very specific reason:

His victims.

Think of it this way: If an older man who had in some way victimized someone that you cared about passed on, would you suggest to them that they should accept him being honored and not worry about it?

36 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Can't agree for one very specific reason:

His victims.

Think of it this way: If an older man who had in some way victimized someone that you cared about passed on, would you suggest to them that they should accept him being honored and not worry about it?

You're not a victim if you take the money. You're a client.

4 hours ago, thebigcat said:

When you got 2.2 BILLION in the acct, you don’t give a rats ass what people think of you

Ol' Jer has a ton of dough compared to regular folks but $2.2B he does not have...I'd bracket him in the $500mm to $700mm range.

I doubt Tepper wud ever entertain Richardson as his guest but as a private citizen Jerry has every right to attend any game he chooses.  

That said, I will be surprised if he ever turns up at the stadium again.

Archived