• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

London Game-TV Broadcast ?

Randolph Panther

5 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Wonder if it would allow Chromecast stream from NFL app

If you have an Android phone you can mirror the phone screen to your chromecast. There's no casting from inside the NFL Mobile or Yahoo! Sports apps. If you don't know where the CAST option is on Android, (1) swipe down from the top twice and CAST should be one of the options, or (2) Settings, Display, CAST.

3 hours ago, Nesbro1 said:

What about to fire stick?

This girl has fire stick and Prime.

Add a web browser to your fire stick if you don't have one already. Go to reddit.com and search for nfl live streams. There'll be a thread listed for the game which has various streaming links. Open a link and voila! you have the game on your tv.

2 hours ago, Datawire said:

While I agree with you in that regard I was speaking specifically about the NFL app. The NFL app is not a subscription service (as it stands now) such as HBO, ESPN, CBS, FX etc.. so there is no need to login or use any credentials to access the app. Just download on your phone, or android device, and watch live local and primetime games. 

I use the NFL app on Roku, and I do believe it has asked for credentials before. I'll have to check. I could be wrong.

5 minutes ago, OriginalPantherDan said:

The old Reddit NFL streams are gone, but the new replacement is nice. Used it this week to watch (some) of the game while I drove my daughter back to college. I’m in VA and it’s the only way for me to watch the Panthers most of the time. 

What's the thread name?

11 minutes ago, OriginalPantherDan said:

The old Reddit NFL streams are gone, but the new replacement is nice. Used it this week to watch (some) of the game while I drove my daughter back to college. I’m in VA and it’s the only way for me to watch the Panthers most of the time. 

Wait you watched the game while driving?

45 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

If you have an Android phone you can mirror the phone screen to your chromecast. There's no casting from inside the NFL Mobile or Yahoo! Sports apps. If you don't know where the CAST option is on Android, (1) swipe down from the top twice and CAST should be one of the options, or (2) Settings, Display, CAST.

Add a web browser to your fire stick if you don't have one already. Go to reddit.com and search for nfl live streams. There'll be a thread listed for the game which has various streaming links. Open a link and voila! you have the game on your tv.

I am pretty sure the reddit thing is shut down.  Or did I look in the wrong place?

Archived