• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

7 turnovers, 20 points

ThatsJustAJ

Typical RR football where we get a lead and he starts playing soft defense and super conservative on offense.

This game was never close and enjoy the win. I’d guess this will be an epic flight home for the team. 

21 minutes ago, stbugs said:

That makes no sense. They turned the ball over 7 times. Of course they didn’t punt much. Also, 34 points in 3 quarters and 5 seconds seems the opposite of bad. Our running game was terrible but that was 100% because Tampa has the best run D and was stacking the box. If we weren’t ahead by 10+ for 3 quarters we might have tried to exploit their secondary

We had 7 punts because we weren't doing poo on offense.  I was not comparing our punts to theirs.  I was saying with 7 turnovers we should have won by a LOT more.

If you looked at the scoreboard you wouldn't think we dominated the game.  And the weak link is that our offense couldnt do anything with all the freebees the defense was giving them.

Archived