• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which stage are you in?

Udogg

Which stage are you in?

1.Denial and Isolation.

At first, we tend to deny the loss has taken place, and may withdraw from our usual social contacts. This stage may last a few moments, or longer.

2.Anger.

The grieving person may then be furious at the person who inflicted the hurt (even if she's dead), or at the world, for letting it happen. He may be angry with himself for letting the event take place, even if, realistically, nothing could have stopped it.

3.Bargaining.

Now the grieving person may make bargains with God, asking, "If I do this, will you take away the loss?"

4.Depression.

The person feels numb, although anger and sadness may remain underneath.

5.Acceptance.

This is when the anger, sadness and mourning have tapered off. The person simply accepts the reality of the loss.

I think I have been rotating between 3 and 4. How about you?:D

5 but that doesn't make anyone a quitter.

i haven't lost hope in the franchise even though i have very little hope that this season can be much better than it is with a coach who is fine leaving a QB like jake at the helm instead of trying to see what he has on the bench....give someone else a shot like he gave jake (who didn't deserve a shot anymore than these other two guys do but still got it).

if the season turns better then thats cool. until i see that the team is really able to make a move forward i will doubt their ability to do it or their desire to. loyalty to certain 'beloved' players over the good of the team will hold it back.

Archived