• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McDanials, Brady, CMC, Moore, Juedy

AU-panther

Brady would play for the Giants before Carolina.

his lady lives in New York. 

personally I think he will play for the Patriots again. the only way that’s not true is if they lose all of their draft picks and Bill is banned for a year or something.

hell if the Patriots lose all of their draft picks maybe Bill goes with him to NY.

9 hours ago, Xtreme said:

New York isn't as bad as their record indicates. When your QB struggles, everybody else struggles. New York is one of the few teams I can see Brady playing for. Do well in the FA and the draft, factor in Brady's experience and game management, he has the potential to turn NY around very quickly. 

He's 43. What are you talking about he has potential to turn them around.lol

You don't go from a rebuild situation to a championship contender overnight.

5 hours ago, Real1zOnly said:

He's 43. What are you talking about he has potential to turn them around.lol

You don't go from a rebuild situation to a championship contender overnight.

He's 42, but still led his team to a 12-4 record despite no weapons at receiver and a meh running game. He's aging, but he still has some gas left in the tank. New York hasn't had a winning season since 2016 and has been rebuilding for the past couple of seasons. 

Look at San Francisco. Finished 6-10 in 2017. Went out and got Jimmy from NE, but he got injured early in the 2018 season. The 49ers went on to finish 4-12. Jimmy comes back healthy and stays healthy, and San Francisco goes on to finish 13-3, gets the #1 seed in the NFC and is right up there as the Super Bowl favorites. So yes, a good QB can completely turn around a team. If your QB sucks, everyone else sucks. Brady could go to NY and make them a contender. The Giants are in "win now" mode. They can't afford another losing season. Just my two cents. 

13 minutes ago, Xtreme said:

He's 42, but still led his team to a 12-4 record despite no weapons at receiver and a meh running game. He's aging, but he still has some gas left in the tank. New York hasn't had a winning season since 2016 and has been rebuilding for the past couple of seasons. 

Look at San Francisco. Finished 6-10 in 2017. Went out and got Jimmy from NE, but he got injured early in the 2018 season. The 49ers went on to finish 4-12. Jimmy comes back healthy and stays healthy, and San Francisco goes on to finish 13-3, gets the #1 seed in the NFC and is right up there as the Super Bowl favorites. So yes, a good QB can completely turn around a team. If your QB sucks, everyone else sucks. Brady could go to NY and make them a contender. The Giants are in "win now" mode. They can't afford another losing season. Just my two cents. 

Yeah I would love to see a 43 year old Brady lead the Giants to a SB. Hopefully your prediction comes true.lol

2 minutes ago, Real1zOnly said:

Yeah I would love to see a 43 year old Brady lead the Giants to a SB. Hopefully your prediction comes true.lol

Never said he would lead them to a Super Bowl, but I do believe he could make them a contender. However, Brady could go sign with NY and finish 0-16 and I couldn't care less because I'm not that big of a fan of the guy, but I will give credit where credit is due. 

Archived