• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hollis Thomas doing better than Kemoeatu?

Vagrant

Yeah, I'm making it up :rolleyes:

Google, Bing, Yahoo.... Shouldn't be too hard to give us a link. I showed you mine.

Reality is, Kemo got ran over for a TD by Cadillac Williams. Someone who can "take up 2 tackles" sure can tackle a small RB well. Kemo can't even run in practice without tumbling over on his ankles and breaking them, you think he's going to do anything other than be a fat guy in the middle?.

Steve Smith has dropped balls just like all WRs & TEs. Beason has missed tackles. So has Davis. Williams and Stewart have both fumbled. They're all trash. Get rid of them. Kemo was hired to be a fat a$$ in the middle. Some things can't be coached.

Reality is, Kemo got ran over for a TD by Cadillac Williams. Someone who can "take up 2 tackles" sure can tackle a small RB well. Kemo can't even run in practice without tumbling over on his ankles and breaking them, you think he's going to do anything other than be a fat guy in the middle?

He probably was trying to get the D-Line motivated with what he said about the defense on their struggling year a few years ago. Probably for the same reason I mentioned.

So we go to one play? Im sure you can look at any of the great D players and see them get ran over at some points. No one says he a great pass rusher. But thats not his job. His job is to stuff.

So we go to one play? Im sure you can look at any of the great D players and see them get ran over at some points. No one says he a great pass rusher. But thats not his job. His job is to stuff.

One play that stands out, yes. His other failings are what others mention, he just stands there being a fat guy, which doesn't help the D line at all. What did Jenkins do? He actually got to the QB while taking on 2 people and run with plays out of the pocket when needed to. Lots of DTs can do that who are huge.

Kemo was way overpaid.

which hardly makes him a good DT since the past 4 years all a QB has had to do is step up in the pocket to avoid edge rushers because there's no interior push, resulting in many many many frustrating 3rd down conversions.

If Kemo's job was to provide a pass rush then fine give him crap. But its not. That the job of the other 3 players. Personally Id find a replacement over Lewis before Kemo (assuming he's healthy)

listen guys i know the opposing defense passes the ball 56% of the time but don't blame fat david tua because he's only supposed to do his job the other 44% of the time

We're the Carolina Panthers Coalition of Players, Coaches, Executives, and Fans

we don't know what accountability is

One play that stands out, yes. His other failings are what others mention, he just stands there being a fat guy, which doesn't help the D line at all. What did Jenkins do? He actually got to the QB while taking on 2 people and run with plays out of the pocket when needed to. Lots of DTs can do that who are huge.

Kemo was way overpaid.

Jenkins is a rare player. As said before, you can show any defender have a embarssingly play.

Kemo job is not to pass rush but to stop the run. He's supposed to take on blocks and get the rb.

listen guys i know the opposing defense passes the ball 56% of the time but don't blame fat david tua because he's only supposed to do his job the other 46% of the time

We're the Carolina Panthers Coalition of Players, Coaches, Executives, and Fans

we don't know what accountability is

Two great Beason and Lewis have praised him. Kemo job is to take on blocks and stuff the run. Let the linebackers like beason not take on as many blocks and run free.

Unfair to judge Kemo on our successful season this year. He didnt even play a down of football this year. Kemo has always been a beast at stopping the run and our run D has not been great this year.

yes our 20th and 18th ranked run defenses in 2008 and 2007 were really elite

what a great job this fat guy we don't even expect to do anything on more than half the plays has done

yes our 20th and 18th ranked run defenses in 2008 and 2007 were really elite

what a great job this fat guy we don't even expect to do anything on more than half the plays has done

Right because judging one player for our enitire rank is logical. Half plays? His job is to take blocks wether running or not to alow other players freedom and room.

Right because judging one player for our enitire rank is logical. Half plays? His job is to take blocks wether running or not to alow other players freedom and room.

awesome I've gotten you to change your stance on what his job is.

who knows pretty soon you'll admit you don't know what you're talking about.

and who was our DC at the time....... Enough said.

ohh the Trgovac card

i guess I'm trumped, because every single thing had to be his fault it had nothing to do with personnel, or that our front four is a pile of poo compared to what it used to be, and kemo comprises 25% of that pile

Archived