• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good luck Panthers VS Saints

phereinheight@mac.com

I just want to say From us Saints fans that we want a ref free game with no injuries. We respect the Panthers allot, and their fans are some of the coolest guys in football these days to share a division with. The rants are funny but I think in the end we have a tint of respect for each others accomplishments.

You guys have kicked our bum more times than I can remember, even when we had a better team, Jake seems to pull it off.

And we have a fun offense.

But this is a different year, and a new season. The Saints are coming and the Panthers are equal to the challenge.

In the end, like last year, I think we all agree that the Saints or the Panthers have to represent the NFC South in the Superbowl.

Your team is solid, and will make it, we know that because you have, and we might have a shot.

We love and hate the panthers on game day down here because your playing with one of our boys, jake.

This game is not going to decide much, if you lose you'll bounce back, we have seen it before and if we lose, well the falcons are not so hard even with 4 turnovers and dallas will be easy. So we will meet again.

The important thing is that we will support you if you break the playoffs, like last year, and that we have a good game were neither of us loses a player and kills our chances.

your a hard game for us because the panthers are good and very underrated, and every saints fan respects what you guys bring to the table.

Lets have a Good game guys , lets make it one for the NFL reels when my kid sees them one day.

Good game guys looking forward to this epic matchup of the best in the NFC South

Nice post brother.

I knew there had to be some cool Saint's fans out there.

Eh, there's a few of us out there. I've been dropping in to the opponent's groups, reading up, contributing if I could and not trying to make any waves. I don't think any real Saints fans are under any delusions. We are enjoying the ride while it happens. I almost wish we weren't undefeated so it wouldn't be a constant consideration. If we had to lose, the Dolphins or Buffalo would've been good. AFC team. Not the Jets. Not the Patriots in 4 weeks.

I'm certainly not a bandwagon jumper, I've been a fan as long as I can remember, and I was born in '66. I went to my first game in old Tulane Stadium in '74, the last Saints game in that place, and to many since. I've always lived within at most a four hour drive from New Orleans. We've been through many horrible teams but the real fans have been there all along.

We really believe we have something special this year. I've never seen a Saints team like this. They play hard and well. They don't give up. They might lose a few, but I don't think they'll ever be out until the last tick of the clock.

Obviously I want the Saints to win and have to believe that they will. I don't believe that they are 2 td favorites. That's crazy. I sometimes don't believe that the Las Vegas guys take some of the intangibles into account when they calculate their lines.

This'll be a good game. My blood pressure will get out of control and I might break things. The Saints are already kind of beat up, and I haven't looked up the Panthers yet for Sunday, so I hope it'll be a good, clean, injury-free game. Too bad we have to wait for the late time slot.:toetap05:

I wish y'all luck... just not this sunday, the next time we meet nor the third time in the NFC Championship game in the Dome! :thumbsup:

(Y'all have a nice board here. Both technically (easy to use etc,) and with the people that populate it. I don't think some other parts of the country realize what a fine fan base the Panthers have.)

Eh, there's a few of us out there. I've been dropping in to the opponent's groups, reading up, contributing if I could and not trying to make any waves. I don't think any real Saints fans are under any delusions. We are enjoying the ride while it happens. I almost wish we weren't undefeated so it wouldn't be a constant consideration. If we had to lose, the Dolphins or Buffalo would've been good. AFC team. Not the Jets. Not the Patriots in 4 weeks.

I'm certainly not a bandwagon jumper, I've been a fan as long as I can remember, and I was born in '66. I went to my first game in old Tulane Stadium in '74, the last Saints game in that place, and to many since. I've always lived within at most a four hour drive from New Orleans. We've been through many horrible teams but the real fans have been there all along.

We really believe we have something special this year. I've never seen a Saints team like this. They play hard and well. They don't give up. They might lose a few, but I don't think they'll ever be out until the last tick of the clock.

Obviously I want the Saints to win and have to believe that they will. I don't believe that they are 2 td favorites. That's crazy. I sometimes don't believe that the Las Vegas guys take some of the intangibles into account when they calculate their lines.

This'll be a good game. My blood pressure will get out of control and I might break things. The Saints are already kind of beat up, and I haven't looked up the Panthers yet for Sunday, so I hope it'll be a good, clean, injury-free game. Too bad we have to wait for the late time slot.:toetap05:

I wish y'all luck... just not this sunday, the next time we meet nor the third time in the NFC Championship game in the Dome! :thumbsup:

(Y'all have a nice board here. Both technically (easy to use etc,) and with the people that populate it. I don't think some other parts of the country realize what a fine fan base the Panthers have.)

Well I really appreciate your post, but to be honest that makes 3 good and reasonable Saint's fans I have saw on here so far this week.

But yea, Good Luck, and you stay classy. :D

I honestly expect us to lose, but I believe we can win.

yep panther and saints fans go way back. Sunday you will meet a saints team that has fought some tough teams to remain 7-0, have fought injured for 2 years but are now pretty healthy, and they deserve where they stand right now.

Sunday we will meet a panther team that has battled back and is starting to get healthy, the panther team that won the division a number of times and a hard team to beat.

We wont have any excuses and neither will the panthers.

Sunday is the game when each of us will rout against each other for our boys.

But come monday Im sure we all hope no ones hurt on either side, we shake hands as sportsmen and try :) not to rub it in.

come monday we are all, except for the falcons and Bucs :) j/k, NFC South and one of us needs to represent in the Superbowl.

good luck guys

Archived