• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Announce PSL options this season

Squirrel

35 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

My credit card card has been refunded for the portion I paid.  The issue is I do a payment plan every year and there is still two installments remaining.  I guess they will issue the refund when the payment hits their account as the next installment still shows as a pending purchase on my end.  I will be watching to ensure it does.  

Payment plan here also... they said would stop after July's .... so no more withdrawals from your account.  

On 7/23/2020 at 3:24 PM, Pantera1 said:

Refund just hit my account. Gotta admire their speed.  

Was this for a full season PSL or individually purchased checks ?

i talked to them last Friday as I don’t want a $5600 credit on a credit card, so as that can’t do direct deposit, they are mailing a check 

the can’t  ‘use direct deposit for  refund’ thing blows my mind as that is what tickmaster does when I have to sell my seats 

whatever 

16 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Was this for a full season PSL or individually purchased checks ?

i talked to them last Friday as I don’t want a $5600 credit on a credit card, so as that can’t do direct deposit, they are mailing a check 

the can’t  ‘use direct deposit for  refund’ thing blows my mind as that is what tickmaster does when I have to sell my seats 

whatever 

Full season. 

Archived