• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kobe Thread

Kevin Greene

The New Year starts off right for Kobe and the Lakers when once again the best player on the planet drains a 3 pointer as time expires for a 109-108 win over the Kings.

i?img=media%2Fapphoto%2F2f17210f-8f0a-44bd-a096-1fcfd35145ca.jpg&w=512&h=421

i?img=media%2Fapphoto%2F22558b50-f656-4935-b94f-7a143773c4f2.jpg&w=512&h=356

The best team in the NBA continues to lead the pack.

considering the halftime point deficit it showed the poise of Kobe and the team.

• 3 weeks later...

Hate to bring this up on a night the Lakers lose.

But Kobe passes 25000 points tonight, the youngest player ever in the history of the NBA to do so.

Broken finger and all Kobe scored 31 tonight. Better health and brighter days await the Black Mamba as he continues to win NBA Championships and re-write the NBA's record books.

d0b486ea82b4acf55a82643955dc7798-getty-90043311_adb022_cavs_v_lake.jpg

I said Kobe's a Hall of Fame player. Right now, he's the 2nd best player in the NBA on the best team in the league. I think he's very fortunate to play for a franchise like the Lakers that has always surrounded him with all star talent and the best coach in history.

Too bad he refused to play for pretty much any other team.

• 2 weeks later...

great story during the game when they were talking about the Lakers meeting with Obama at the Whitehouse...oh...KT...that's what the champs get to do, I know your boyfriend hasn't been invited yet as an NBA Champ...anyway, Kobe and family were invited to come back the next day and they were going on about how his daughter was hitting up the president and the vp to buy girl guide cookies...thought it was pretty cute.

Archived