• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dolphins @ Cam Newton Gameday Thread

rodeo

i was watching this game on my phone while the panthers game was on the TV

but, during half time, i watched the pats half time show as i went outside for a bit and took the phone with me.  it was interesting to hear their commentary on cam as there was definitely a bit of 'well, he's running a lot, but only has 32 yards passing'

then, they came out in the second half and it was as if bill was listening in and started having cam carve up that defense.  watching cam benefit from in-game adjustments, or bill just showing off all the different things he's going to be able to do with cam, was magical.  it's what cam always deserved, but was never going to get the opportunity to do here.  he was the square peg that the panthers were going to continue to try and force into their round hole

of course the main board commentary was that he *dun dun DUN* 'dIdN't ThRoW a PaSs OvEr 15 YaRdS'.  who cares?  cam looked like cam and looked like the cam that can take this league by storm, and now that he's on a team that's going to use him to their benefit instead of as a battering ram, i imagine he's going to have great success.  it was mentioned in that same half time show that he's the starting QB in the league with the least amount of time in the system, which hadn't really dawned on me to that point.  imagine what's going to happen when both bill and cam have access to the entirety of their playbook.  yikes...

22 hours ago, Crixtala said:

good to see Cam do Cam things

gonna have to figure out how to also stream all these NE games this season. missed the very beginning finding it online

if you still need a stream come next week, just let me know. I’ve got a pretty reliable stream I can message you.

Also, anyone in Greensboro, stumble stilskins is a pats bar from what I remember when i lived in the city going to A&T. It’s Panthers first, but if/when the pats play at a different time or during our bye week, it might be a good spot to visit.

Archived