• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Article on our offensive and defensive line

rmoneyg35

https://www.derp/2020/9/15/21437422/carolina-panthers-vs-las-vegas-raiders-the-hog-molly-report-2020-nfl-week-1?utm_campaign=catscratchreader&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

said our rookie 1st round DT did great. He was being double teamed and going up against Richie Incognito who is a experienced and dirty player. Our offensive tackles did good, our guards and center did okay. We did good in passing protection, okay in run blocking.

Nose tackle is one of those positions where you don’t get a lot of sacks or stats. Some of the best nose tackles will barely get a few sacks in a season. Ofcourse I want to see our first rounder get a lot of sacks but he doesn’t need to in order to be successful.

4 minutes ago, rmoneyg35 said:

https://www.derp/2020/9/15/21437422/carolina-panthers-vs-las-vegas-raiders-the-hog-molly-report-2020-nfl-week-1?utm_campaign=catscratchreader&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

said our rookie 1st round DT did great. He was being double teamed and going up against Richie Incognito who is a experienced and dirty player. Our offensive tackles did good, our guards and center did okay. We did good in passing protection, okay in run blocking.

Nose tackle is one of those positions where you don’t get a lot of sacks or stats. Some of the best nose tackles will barely get a few sacks in a season. Ofcourse I want to see our first rounder get a lot of sacks but he doesn’t need to in order to be successful.

I am not sure you actually read that article.

Archived