• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL’s Top 10 Deep Passers

WarHeel

57 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This aged like a glass of milk in a jet black Firebird on a sunny July afternoon.

Anyone could go back and find one of the 49 threads on Cam’s revenge and bump the poo out of that but there are too many try hards on here for that. 

Take the OP for what it was. A simple stat to rebuttal a common argument at that point in the season. The fact that this thread was bumped is quite sad, especially since the dude just had a fairly decent game overall statistically.

9 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

holy poo i have never seen dunning kruger so clearly and irredeemably manifest in a single poster

Oh look, Sigmund has arrived to share his thoughts on cognitive processing. Please tell us more about how you like to fug your mom...

7 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Anyone could go back and find one of the 49 threads on Cam’s revenge and bump the poo out of that but there are too many try hards on here for that. 

Take the OP for what it was. A simple stat to rebuttal a common argument at that point in the season. The fact that this thread was bumped is quite sad, especially since the dude just had a fairly decent game overall statistically.

One guy plays for us. The other doesn't. Some of y'all still so hung up on "but Cam" stuff that you can't see the dumpster fire burning at Panthers Inc.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

One guy plays for us. The other doesn't. Some of y'all still so hung up on "but Cam" stuff that you can't see the dumpster fire burning at Panthers Inc.

I’m not denying the dumpster fire. Anyone reasonable would have expected a mediocre showing this year. I just find it hilarious that most caught up on how awful Teddy is have continued to be Cam apologists. 

1 minute ago, WarHeel said:

I’m not denying the dumpster fire. Anyone reasonable would have expected a mediocre showing this year. I just find it hilarious that most caught up on how awful Teddy is have continued to be Cam apologists. 

One of them we owe zero money to. The other one we gave $63M to.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

One of them we owe zero money to. The other one we gave $63M to.

Do we actually think that giving Cam a similar deal would have been a better option or even a 1 year deal would be plausible? The same guy “wanting a little commitment.” That would have sat really well for sure.

Hindsight is always 20/20. 

2 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Do we actually think that giving Cam a similar deal would have been a better option or even a 1 year deal would be plausible? The same guy “wanting a little commitment.” That would have sat really well for sure.

Hindsight is always 20/20. 

No. I'm simply talking about the Panthers. "But Cam..." just isn't relevant anymore. At some point you gotta turn the page.

No. I'm simply talking about the Panthers. "But Cam..." just isn't relevant anymore. At some point you gotta turn the page.

Note, this thread wasn’t created in December. I don’t have to “turn the page” because I haven’t posted anything in regards to Teddy’s long completion stats in several weeks. But I’m not going to pretend that’s the only stat worth mentioning. 30/40 on 280+ passing is just an odd week to bump this thread.

4 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Note, this thread wasn’t created in December. I don’t have to “turn the page” because I haven’t posted anything in regards to Teddy’s long completion stats in several weeks. But I’m not going to pretend that’s the only stat worth mentioning. 30/40 on 280+ passing is just an odd week to bump this thread.

Odd week to bump a thread about his deep throwing prowess? Did you actually watch the game? LOLOLOLOL

Odd week to bump a thread about his deep throwing prowess? Did you actually watch the game? LOLOLOLOL

He took a few shots from 20+. I remember at least 2 drops. 

You guys forget that he’s been without his best playmaker all season. It has to count for something. The only threat to go deep today would have been Moore who conveniently did not play. Objectivity requires looking at the whole picture. You and several others have been fixated on one aspect of his game for weeks. It’s been warranted at times but credit needs to be given where it’s earned as well.

42 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

He took a few shots from 20+. I remember at least 2 drops. 

You guys forget that he’s been without his best playmaker all season. It has to count for something. The only threat to go deep today would have been Moore who conveniently did not play. Objectivity requires looking at the whole picture. You and several others have been fixated on one aspect of his game for weeks. It’s been warranted at times but credit needs to be given where it’s earned as well.

Anderson and Samuel are both legit deep threats. Keep up the mental gymnastics. It's entertaining.

Archived