• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Saints......

Catdaddy

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

if the Pats dont beat them in a few weeks, they have a real shot at 16-0.

Their schedule is laughable.

Even we could make the playoffs with their schedule.

Bruce, we will lose 2 or 3....Tampa will beat a couple of teams they shouldn't....

I shall greatly enjoy the VIkings dismantling the Saints in the 2nd round of the playoffs; what I saw was a team that came back because of the Panthers, not because they are all that. Nice ease schedule gives them the NFC South. The Vikings will most certainly win the Central. Cowboys/Eagles the East. West CArds. Plus one other playoff team not named Carolina.

I hope the Saints do go 16-0 and I hope the Vikings beat the living poo out of them with Farve and Petersen.

Why do I have to wait until the playoffs, with the Saints last place schedule, they won't get to play them until then.

vikings win the central?

vikings beat the saints in the 2nd round?

:conehead:

We are sorry and had them on the ropes the entire game, and you people think they are that good? To quote a dumb ass, "child please"!

Our defense played like the '85 Bears and 2000 Ravens in the first half and the running backs were going crazy. That's why we jumped out to the early lead. The first 30 minutes were about as well as we could possibly play and to expect us to maintain that level was unrealistic. In the 2nd half it was quite clear who the better team was. Even still, without some really stupid coaching and ill timed turnovers we could have pulled it out. That's how well we played in the first half.

I shall greatly enjoy the VIkings dismantling the Saints in the 2nd round of the playoffs; what I saw was a team that came back because of the Panthers, not because they are all that. Nice ease schedule gives them the NFC South. The Vikings will most certainly win the Central. Cowboys/Eagles the East. West CArds. Plus one other playoff team not named Carolina.

I hope the Saints do go 16-0 and I hope the Vikings beat the living poo out of them with Farve and Petersen.

Why do I have to wait until the playoffs, with the Saints last place schedule, they won't get to play them until then.

ROFLMMFAO...Funny how this guy has to root for another team to beat the Saints even though his team just played us to a stand still. Way to have faith in your boys. Maybe Minn. does beat us in the playoffs but what does that do for Carolina? You get some type of merit badge for selling out your team for a so called better one. Stay on your ship Panther fan. Don't jump to a sexier one.

Our one dimensional team should have beat them tells me the Saints won't go anywhere if they make the playoffs! To get out played by a sorry , no offense team, tells me they are the same Saints, different year.

But I could have swore that before the game you all were playing so much better. Now that the game is over you have no offense. Like I said earlier in the post you did exactly what you said you needed to do to win. Win the rushing game, T.O.P. and force Drew into mistakes. You did all that and still lost by 10. I'm tired of excuses by opposing teams.

But I could have swore that before the game you all were playing so much better. Now that the game is over you have no offense. Like I said earlier in the post you did exactly what you said you needed to do to win. Win the rushing game, T.O.P. and force Drew into mistakes. You did all that and still lost by 10. I'm tired of excuses by opposing teams.

You might as well reply to Catdaddy too because they are the same person under a different name.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Our one dimensional team should have beat them tells me the Saints won't go anywhere if they make the playoffs! To get out played by a sorry , no offense team, tells me they are the same Saints, different year.

let me know when you go 8-0....this isn't the same ole saints buddy. 8-0 in this league is HAAAARRRRDDDD to do.

Just can't bring yourself to give credit where it's due, can you? Allow me.

Nice game Saints. You're going represent the NFCS very well in the Conference Title Game.

Nice game, you are very lucky, won't make make it past your first game in the playoffs, if you make it, just like the other 41 out of 42 years you have been playing! Happy now loser?

ROFLMMFAO...Funny how this guy has to root for another team to beat the Saints even though his team just played us to a stand still. Way to have faith in your boys. Maybe Minn. does beat us in the playoffs but what does that do for Carolina? You get some type of merit badge for selling out your team for a so called better one. Stay on your ship Panther fan. Don't jump to a sexier one.

I hate the Saints with a passion, an absolute passion.

I can think of nothing better than hoping for 16-0 and getting their asses beat first round of the playoffs, or even better, making it to the Superbowl so that the AFC team can beat them into oblivion.

I did not always feel this way. I felt this way after dealing with Saints fans in Bank of America stadium after Katrina. There are many of us who where at that game who feel this way.

As for the Panthers, its not their year, and its not going to be their year, it happens.

I don't remember, when the Panthers were 12-4 this past year, or when they were in the SuperBowl or conference games, taking myself to another teams board to run my mouth, in anyway, whatsoever.

Archived