• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Forget Bill Cowher

Guest RT81

Jon Gruden should be our next head coach.He knows this div better than anyone & has great respect for it. He knows what it takes to build a sb contender.

Hire Grudin!! Fire Fox!!

Again, you're an idiot. All Jon Grudin did was win a SB with Dungys team, then went in decline right afterwards. Get a new saying too under name and get off Mr Scotts nutz.

Wrong he build oakland up nice but got ran out of town by that idiot Al Davis. Oakland has sucked since he left.

Again, you're an idiot. All Jon Grudin did was win a SB with Dungys team, then went in decline right afterwards. Get a new saying too under name and get off Mr Scotts nutz.

On the other hand Bill Callahan took Gruden's EX team with his offense intact to the SB against Gruden.

Ying yang world.

I think Gruden deserves some credit for winning the SB. I think he is a legit strategist and overall decent coach. The issue with Gruden is players HATED him. Not everyone, but a disproportionate amount of his players hated his guts. This is not what you want in a head coach. He would inevitably cause some our best talent to want out. No thanks.

I think Chucky's great, only not for this team. The SB he won was against his old team with most of the offense he instilled. TB had an easy win 'cause Gruden knew everything that Oakland was doing. Please stop stealing oxygen from those that need it...

...and I thought Mr.Scot was 'the voice of reason'? So not only could you not come up with your own original title, you had to gaffle somebody's who actually fits the bill? Lucky neg rep is disabled...

I think Chucky's great, only not for this team. The SB he won was against his old team with most of the offense he instilled. TB had an easy win 'cause Gruden knew everything that Oakland was doing. Please stop stealing oxygen from those that need it...

You are an idiot. Gruden did a hell of a job coaching that year to lead them to a championship.

No and Double no. Gruden is just another Jox Fox want a be. The only difference between gruden and fox. gruden won the SB and Fox only went to it. Gruden after winning the SB did nothing after that. I wheather want Bill Cowher any day of the week. Bill has proven is one of the best coaches in history. Bill Cowhwer went to 2 SBs in his 15 years with the steelers and won one of those SBs. Plus Bill Cowher won 8 division titles and he had 10 winning seasons out of 15. Plus he had built same great Ds in history with the steelers. With players like Kevin greene former panther. Greg loyld and other great players with in those 15 years. Can Bill do the same thing with the panthers aswell. Turn them into a team that win season after season. who knows. But that a question for any new coach you bring. You can bring in one of those NE pats Cordinaters does not mean they will do as good as the coach they serverd under. But overall the best FA HC out on the market right now good for the HC for carolina would be Bill Cowher.

Archived