• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TD?

Catdaddy

Technically he'll be a RFA after this season if no new CBA gets done. However, if he is unrestricted, I say resign him. Modern medicine has made recovery from ACL injuries shorter and shorter (I don't think it really takes 2 years for players to get back to form, maybe in extreme cases).

I would hope management has learned from the Will Witherspoon decision to re-sign TD. He's coming into his own aside from this injury and he and Beason are a lethal combo. I feel like this team has spent so many draft picks on lb's that I would hate to watch Davis walk and then draft yet another. The only silver lining I could see is more burn for Connor in real game situations and then allow Connor to take over opposite side in 2010 when Davis comes back.

Technically he'll be a RFA after this season if no new CBA gets done. However, if he is unrestricted, I say resign him. Modern medicine has made recovery from ACL injuries shorter and shorter (I don't think it really takes 2 years for players to get back to form, maybe in extreme cases).

I don't know any lb's or rb's who came back the following season after a torn acl and were 50% of what they were the year they hurt it, maybe you do, but I can't think of am

any.

I would hope management has learned from the Will Witherspoon decision to re-sign TD. He's coming into his own aside from this injury and he and Beason are a lethal combo. I feel like this team has spent so many draft picks on lb's that I would hate to watch Davis walk and then draft yet another. The only silver lining I could see is more burn for Connor in real game situations and then allow Connor to take over opposite side in 2010 when Davis comes back.

We couldn't afford Spoon. They gave the exact same contract offer to Spoon and Morgan, and Morgan signed his first. They wanted it the other way around since Morgan was injury prone, but he signed his first, so their hands were tied.

Archived