• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wilson and Atlanta and New Orleans

DaveThePanther2008

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

This has nothing to do with this thread. I get you’re upset but you don’t need to woe is me in every other thread. 

I'm not upset, I'm trying to expose the weak moderation in this bih.

it's the internet, I can do whatever the fug I want lmao.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

I'm not upset, I'm trying to expose the weak moderation in this bih.

it's the internet, I can do whatever the fug I want lmao.

Do it in appropriate threads. It’s spammy and makes it look like you’re crying. If you’re going to detail threads being upset you’re just going to get banned. And then you’ll have to make another new account. Again. 

Just now, Varking said:

Do it in appropriate threads. It’s spammy and makes it look like you’re crying. If you’re going to detail threads being upset you’re just going to get banned. And then you’ll have to make another new account. Again. 

posts i dont even care GIF

4 minutes ago, Varking said:

If you didn’t you wouldn’t keep commenting. I’ll get the no tears today shampoo for you, nephew. 

lmao ok cool guy

it's sunday, im on my couch, im eating and drinking, panthers are on, talking poo on the huddle, twitter, fantasy FB.

grab me another beer while you're at it bud.

Just now, TikTOK said:

Rhule is going to sit at pick 7-15 and watch Atlanta and New Orleans both jump up and take Wilson and Lance. But we have Teddy. It’ll be good. It’s the NFL, not fuggin Baylor.

If the offense doesn’t turn this around quick we are going to move up further in the draft. 

Archived