• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers bringing in Haskins

ncfan

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Sounds like a lotta work to me. Guess the Panthers have to decide if he's worth it.

Haskins is reportedly visiting today.

In his article, Person points out that the Panthers cut cornerback Josh Hawkins back in October after a similar incident to the one that happened with Haskins.

I just don't think this is a good idea.  He's not worth the effort it would take to turn him into anything resembling a pro if he has it in him at all.

17 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Oh, okay.  I follow you now. I thought you were advocating for Haskins at first.  Yeah, if Rivera cuts a guy especially at such a high profile position mid-season, he must have royally screwed up.

Well...remember he benched Cam for a tie. So let’s stop acting like Ron is some great decision maker. 

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

Well...remember he benched Cam for a tie. So let’s stop acting like Ron is some great decision maker. 

I was clearly mocking Rivera in this case, not praising him.  Cutting Haskins was a no brainer. Yes, EVEN Ron Rivera didn't screw that decision up, although belated.  Heck, most teams would have done it once the video came out, let alone the poor play and what has since been talked about his lack of work ethic.

Some things never change around here.

Archived