• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BT store picks

kungfoodude

5 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

I'm in SC - and the only thing I'm having a hard time getting these days is Weller and EH Taylor? Any of that sitting on the shelves up there?

Not at great prices in Jersey. I do get out to the Weller paradise of OH from time to time to stock up on Weller SR and Antique 107.

What EH are you hunting? Just Small Batch?

17 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Not at great prices in Jersey. I do get out to the Weller paradise of OH from time to time to stock up on Weller SR and Antique 107.

What EH are you hunting? Just Small Batch?

Yeah, just small batch. I had a honey hole in Columbia SC that kept it in stock pretty regularly from 2017-18 but they have not been able to get any since.

Weller SR is my go-to, but just can't get it anywhere.

8 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

Yeah, just small batch. I had a honey hole in Columbia SC that kept it in stock pretty regularly from 2017-18 but they have not been able to get any since.

Weller SR is my go-to, but just can't get it anywhere.

I actually am sitting on a stockpile of SR at the moment. I was able to buy it by the case for 22.99+tax in OH. 

EH Small I can get here but the prices are high, IMO. $50+. MN is the best spot for EH Small that I have found. $38ish and pretty readily available.

Archived