• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All-Star Break Trade Rumors

31 minutes ago, AppHeel said:

What's worse is we HAD Christian Wood back in 2016-2017. Had him on a 2 year deal at $944K a year. The second year was a team option but we let him go because Clifford didn't think he could contribute. He could've been here and part of the young core for the past several years.

• All accounts are that Rockets will have a fire-sale at the deadline.. hmm
  • Detroit has made everyone available (Plumlee, pls)..
  • There are rumors about the Knicks being interested in Terry Rozier. We'd have to get a king's ransom back for him = Robinson + Barrett
  • ^^ I'd like to imagine the Founier rumor is Hornets just doing their homework on if we do end up trading Rozier that we could get another decent SG out there somewhere.. Even if we end up trading Graham - I can't imagine going after Fournier if we have Ball, Roz & Monk
Posted (edited)

Ersan Ilyasova signs with Jazz for vet minimum..

with our open roster spot - i thought he was a guy who could come in and give us a few quality minutes for cheap.. but nevermind

Edited by bLACKpANTHER
2 hours ago, AppHeel said:

What's worse is we HAD Christian Wood back in 2016-2017. Had him on a 2 year deal at $944K a year. The second year was a team option but we let him go because Clifford didn't think he could contribute. He could've been here and part of the young core for the past several years.

didn't know this fml 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• BELIEVE!!!

jimmy-clausen.jpg

• Topics

• Panthers well represented in Turks and Caicos!!!! 
    • I don't really see it with Philly. For one, I think that at least one of Waddle or Smith is available to them at 12. If they're both there at 8, who's taking one between 9 and 12? Maybe NYG. Supposedly they love Smith. I can't see Denver or Dallas taking one, so it would have to be a trade up. It is hard for me to imagine a big trade up the board with so many WRs grouped in that late 1st-early 2nd range. And if Philly is trading up with Carolina, they're probably not giving up more than a 3rd to do it. Is that really even worth it if you're Carolina?  I can definitely see New England and especially Washington if they like a QB. They'll want to jump to get ahead of Denver. Supposedly Washington loves Lance, and Rivera hasn't exactly denied it. I think it's extremely realistic that WFT would make a big offer to Carolina there. I am skeptical about BB paying the price to trade up, but maybe he's 100% sold on Fields. With WFT, the relationship between Hurney and Rhule will be there to hammer out a deal quickly if both sides want it to happen. Wouldn't be surprising if ultimately the two sides have already the framework of a potential deal frankly. 
    • 6-million guaranteed on a 8-mill deal for one year in 2021 with 4 voided years on the back end for the 6-mill, 2-mill in salary for 2021. I think that would be a great contract for him.