• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stars @ Hurricanes 4/3-4/4

Harbingers

17 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Here is the latest on trades from Waddell.

Good article.

There are a couple contenders out there who have goalie depth issues and I'd be surprised if Waddell hasn't had inquiries about Reimer. I gotta believe he's looking for a gritty RD who will fit for a couple years.

• Pie 2

43 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Good article.

There are a couple contenders out there who have goalie depth issues and I'd be surprised if Waddell hasn't had inquiries about Reimer. I gotta believe he's looking for a gritty RD who will fit for a couple years.

Like he says too not being a normal year there’s a lot of teams still in the hunt. Only two officially out and maybe only 4-5 come next Monday in actuality. The rest really depends on how the next two weeks shake down. So there will be a lot of GM’s hedging bets. 

I think our need is 3RD, 4th proper winger but really someone that could play on the 1-3. In reality probably two. I like Geekie and Lorentz but come playoff time they’ll really have to take their game to the next level. I’d much rather have Paquette at his natural position going into the big dance. 

I’d hate to move Reimer or Mrazek before this offseason. They e helped build the past few years but thems the breaks in hockey. Plus I trust Reimer more in the playoffs than Mrazek or Ned. I think if Rod had played him more we would have stood a better chance vs. Boston, based on the lead up in the bubble. 

• Pie 1

49 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Good article.

I do think the writing is on the wall for Reimer though.

• Pie 1