• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Delhomme is playing out of his mind today

Sam Mills Fan

Gee, is it actually possible that Jake Delhomme went through a slump, and that everything little thing that is wrong with this team isn't his fault? If Steve Smith and Dewayne Jarrett wouldn't have lost two long passes in the lights last week, Delhomme could have easily been the hero in that game too, and the Panthers could be 5-4 and tied with the Falcons for second place right now.

And if he didn't throw so many INT's in the first half of games we could be 7-2, without winning the Saint game.

Who here would rather have Jake over Matt Ryan or Jay Cutler for Panthers QB? Theoretically, if you could choose?

Jake over Cutler? Most definately, if for nothing else than Cutler has proved to be very childish. But I'm not sure I could see anyone taking Jake over Ryan. Even if Jake was playing well every game, he's on the downslide.

Who here would rather have Jake over Matt Ryan or Jay Cutler for Panthers QB? Theoretically, if you could choose?

I'm not sure I would pick Cutler over anybody. He's overpaid, overrated, and he's not a real leader, as far as I'm concerned.

Although, it would be fun to watch Panthers fans blame every INT and incompletion on somebody besides the QB for a change, which is what would happen if Cutler were here instead of Delhomme.

Archived