Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Recommended Posts

Let's take care of our own house. I do not want to go searching through the Carolina Panthers forum to find the playoff thread for the Canes. If we're good enough to have our own forum, then we're good enough to keep our game day threads here.

Game 1, I went looking, saw nothing here and thought the server crapped the bed when I saw no one posting as the game was going on.

Why would I spend time with Roseanne Barr in a Panther jersey when I've got Marley girl wearing a Canes sweater? Panther fans should be coming to this forum, not the other way around.  

  • Pie 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s what’s happened the past few years that’s why I did it. Keeping with tradition I suppose. It also garners way more hits on ads for Zod. 

 

Sorry I should have made a separate thread here linking the other. Everything besides game time stuff I will be posting here on the series thread. I’m going to bump the main forum thread at about game time but otherwise I’m cool with just posting here. Just trying to do our part to contribute to the ad hits to keep the huddle operating. 

What ever y’all want to do game discussion wise for us caniacs I’m down with. I can make a game thread before tonight’s game if needed or we can use the series thread. 

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Let's take care of our own house. I do not want to go searching through the Carolina Panthers forum to find the playoff thread for the Canes. If we're good enough to have our own forum, then we're good enough to keep our game day threads here.

Game 1, I went looking, saw nothing here and thought the server crapped the bed when I saw no one posting as the game was going on.

Why would I spend time with Roseanne Barr in a Panther jersey when I've got Marley girl wearing a Canes sweater? Panther fans should be coming to this forum, not the other way around.  

I kinda agree, bumping it just brings a lot of football guys with no Canes cards into the Convo.

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I kinda agree, bumping it just brings a lot of football guys with no Canes cards into the Convo.

It does bring a ton more hits for the server but I think splitting the difference and doing a game thread here linking it and bringing the guys down here that do want to discuss  the games as ABH suggested. Idk, suggestions? 

  • Flames 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2021 at 3:04 PM, Harbingers said:

It does bring a ton more hits for the server but I think splitting the difference and doing a game thread here linking it and bringing the guys down here that do want to discuss  the games as ABH suggested. Idk, suggestions? 

That wouldn't be a bad idea, I know the Canes sub forum had a lot more posters prior to the 9 year playoff drought.

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...