• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade for Stephen Jackson done!

Murph

That was almost 7 years ago Sylvianlight. Jackson served his suspension, has given countless hours to community service. He's redeemed himself since then, and he isnt the first nor the last player to fall out with Don Nelson.

well i like jackson's stat line this season, nothing great but he does everything. if he'll actually play and keep his mouth shut i'll give him a chance.

now we just need to start nazr mohammed and we may score points

That was almost 7 years ago Sylvianlight. Jackson served his suspension, has given countless hours to community service. He's redeemed himself since then, and he isnt the first nor the last player to fall out with Don Nelson.
Its funny that you say this because you were talking poo about Artest in another thread for the same reason. Must just be your bromance for Lebron and your desire to down Kobe and the Lakers as much as possible. I like this trade though. Not sure how long Raja can last with that wrist. This will work if Stephen doesn't get to big of a head. If it doesn't i still applaud the Bobcats for trying to make things happen and get into the playoffs.

Guest -BeAVeЯ-

Guys who ask for trades and dont get them (Jackson) are usually the ones that run their mouth.

Now he got his trade. He'll be fine.

I wonder how his minutes will be spread.

Do we play a big lineup for most of the game?

wallace and jackson have to start together, that's a no brainer

pg - felton

sg - jackson

sf - wallace

pf - diaw

c -chandler

this team still has plenty of weaknesses, i just hope jackson can take games over for periods at a time, b/c right now teams just let felton and wallace shoot all day and double wallace/diaw when they post

Archived