• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You want truly unlimited service on Verizon's network for $25? Here you go.

top dawg

Yes, this is somewhat of an ad, but I don't get anything out of it but more people in my party which leads to more security of $25 per month. This is really just an FYI for fellow Huddlers who like saving money--a value.

Have you ever heard of Visible Wireless? Some people refer to it as Verizon's Visible. It is an MVNO owned by Verizon. You can get truly unlimited service for $25 per month. Sure, there's kind of a catch for some: you are subject to deprioritization when the network gets busy. Basically, if you're on a congested tower, you're screwed (as far as data anyway). That being said, there are people who can use Visible as their Internet service via a hotspot, because they live in a great location, and, like I said, Visible truly is unlimited. So, it's all about location. Other than the speed cap on hotspot at 5 Mbps, or the standard "DVD" quality streaming, it's all good if you're in a good area. The only other possible problem that I can think of is that there is no roaming. You're either getting Verizon's LTE or 5G signal, or you're not getting anything. Luckily, Verizon's network is pretty extensive. I've been all out to Colorado and down to south Florida, and I've pretty much always had a signal. 

Unlimited wireless on Verizon's network for $25 per month. It's not necessarily great all the time, but it's good enough and certainly worth the savings to me. 

Now I will say that due to it being an all digital carrier, it does come with some--what some may call, quirks. I just call it adapting and getting with the times. Visible's network is persnickety regarding devices. Don't think you're going to bearing just any phone to their network. They have an IMEI checker, and you better use it. Their network only supports certain models/submodels of limited Android phones. If you have an iPhone (since the 6), then you're likely good. Another thing is that their customer service is pretty much chat only. They do escalate things and say they'll give you a call, but more than a few say those calls never come. Along with that, if you're not technically adventurous and astute, then you might want to save yourself some trouble and just buy a device off their website. It's the safest way to pretty much assure yourself the least amount of issues establishing service. 

So, if you want to save a little money and don't need constant blazing fast speeds and willing to make a few sacrifices, you might want to give Visible a try. My home tower is congested as fug in Johnston county, but I have Soectrum WiFi anyway. Away from home, I get a decent signal all day long. While working, I listen to ESPN radio a lot during the day. I couldn't do it with Boost, T-Mobile or Sprint. I haven't tried AT&T or Cricket yet, but I haven't felt the need to. They're more, have data caps, and speed caps in some instances. My biggest issue so far is trying to get an Android device that I'm happy with, doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and that is also compatible with Visible's network. Right now I have an LG G8, my wife the V40 and my son the iPhone 11. I'm looking to get a couple of S10 pluses, but getting a compatible device can be a pain. But, it's worth it to be on Verizon's network. 

If you decide to try it, use this link and join my party. We have eight (it only takes four for the discount, otherwise it's $40), and not one of us has ever left. 

https://visible.com/p/TheMacksParty