• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So who wants to go on record and IN FAVOR of trading the farm for Watson?

TheBigKat

Do you want us to Trade for Watson  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Trade the Farm for Watson?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, trueblade said:

McCaffrey will have missed 18 of 24 games with injuries since he signed his big deal. He can't help you from the sideline and his "leadership" hasn't seem to have helped much as they've lost the last four games.

Just to state my position clearly: Without the allegations, it's a no-brainer to do CMC for Watson. The allegations make the whole situation complicated.

I would agree, CMC vs Deshaun without allegations, I would do it in a heartbeat. But the fact that he hasn't been here for the past game and we havn't done jacksh*it during those four games just prove my point. We are 3-0 with him, 0-4 without him. During the past few games, you can clearly see a lack of effort from DJ and Robby. I don't care who is your QB, when you get paid millions, you have got to show up and play. You will never see a moment where CMC gives up on a play. We need more players like him.