• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Have you learned your lesson ?

pantherpain

OR NOT.... say they win the next two, which is very possible. Do you let them get your hopes up again? Like after the Atlanta game some people on here were all excited thinking we were going to make a push.....then you get slammed back down by the real Jake and Fox show. Do you let them do it to you again, do ya??

If they win three straight. Then I might be sucked in agian. But beating the Jets and Bucs isnt anything to be excited over.

Thank you M.M.P for answering the question and not acting like I was trying to insult you with it.

And yes I agree with not getting sucked in and being cautious.

I wasn't all that hyped up for the Miami game. We don't have a playoff caliber team, especially with our QB. Even we won the Miami AND Buffalo game I still wouldn't be happy, becasue like I said our team is not a contender and if we squeezed by in a wild card we would just get embarressed.

Replace that sole position on our team however and we are looking at 1 or 2 losses this year.

Hopefully the panthers staff can work together and figure this out for next year...(?)

Archived