• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

rayzor: "We don't want no team that's ok with losing"

rayzor

33 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I hope not. If that's the case it will be because we hired the wrong coaches and hung on to them for too long.

4 years max to get a Lombardi. If that's your goal, you have to keep the contracts to 4 years.

2 years to start winning. That's all. It shouldn't take more than 2 years to have a winning record. 

First year is the freebie. You asses needs and start to lay your foundation. 2nd year you have at least a winning record. 3rd year playoffs at a minimum and understand that the window for a championship is closing. 4th year it has to happen or it won't.

You could give this regime a millennia to win a SB and it wouldn’t happen. They’re just not competent, plain and simple. My greatest hope is that the Panthers have the right owner to win a SB…with that, they’ll eventually find the right coaching staff. If not, the Panthers will remain mediocre at best even with a great coaching staff. The jury is still out on Tepper, but I suspect we will get a glimpse of our answer to this question very soon. 

• Pie 1