• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How big a football nerd are you?

Mr. Scot

Enough of one to read this?

How the backside drag hand in outside zone benefits offensive linemen

Great title 😆

Seriously though, if you're enough of a nerd that you can actually get interested in learning about blocking concepts and such, this article's author, Brandon Thorn, is a good follow on Twitter.

In a year when we could really use some good linemen in the draft, a little info can be useful.

Maybe not to the level of this article, but hey 😄

xandolabs - $50 a year with a wide variety of articles on offensive and defensive schemes, usually with supplemental practice plans

Glazier Clinics - $150 or so a year with videos from high school and college clinics. They had a MASSIVE library, but took them down because they’d have to convert the videos into their new site and format. 

Coachtube - variably priced clinics from high school, college and NFL coaches. For example the O Line coach from the Titans has one on the wide zone that I’m about to buy. 

A lot of this can be found on Twitter and YouTube, but I’ll be honest some YT creators have no clue what they’re talking about and give out poor info. 

6 minutes ago, Jesse said:

xandolabs - $50 a year with a wide variety of articles on offensive and defensive schemes, usually with supplemental practice plans

Glazier Clinics - $150 or so a year with videos from high school and college clinics. They had a MASSIVE library, but took them down because they’d have to convert the videos into their new site and format. 

Coachtube - variably priced clinics from high school, college and NFL coaches. For example the O Line coach from the Titans has one on the wide zone that I’m about to buy. 

A lot of this can be found on Twitter and YouTube, but I’ll be honest some YT creators have no clue what they’re talking about and give out poor info. 

Interesting stuff.

Over the years, I've bought a load of books on coaching, strategies, even scouting and such but never looked into anything online.

Wasn't really even aware that it existed (though obviously it makes sense).

Edited by Mr. Scot