• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 14: Raptors vs. Bobcats

Panthers128

Bobcats are up 17 in the 3rd quarter behind a strong game from Gerald Wallace who has 29 points 11 rebounds. Stephen Jackson has 20 points 5 assists. This is easily the best Bobcats game I've seen all year, this is a team that could make the playoffs. Tyson Chandler is back and is doing a really good job of affecting shots inside while our perimeter players are hustling to contest jumpshots on the perimeter. Also guys are playing the passing lanes really well.

Great game by a team that's showing a lot of promise! Wish I donated some cans and went to the game lol.

we played great, hopefully we will continue to get some fast breaks, and easy buckets... still cant shoot, but if we runnin it wont matter. chandler had 6 blocks, played his best game as a bobcat by far. great game good win, and hopefully another on friday, cavs should be a good one

I am a Carolina fan and I somewhat agree, this is not the same Raymond Felton that played for a prestige coach and team in the North Carolina Tarheels.

I'm a UNC fan too. I just feel like his game hasn't evolved to the pro level style. He's doing things with the ball that one can get away with only in college.

Please sign AI. He has 2 or 3 years left of solid BB.

I was at the game.

The announcer was hilarious. Anyone else go and see Little Rufus? Kid had some skills.

Anyways, loved what I saw. Not a great start; Jackson ballhogged a good part of the first half. However once he started passing and Chandler started blocking everything in the paint the B-Cats really took off. Jackson hit some timely shots once he let the game come to him. The young guys played up to their potential; Brown and Henderson. Wallace dominated having a skilled complimentary scorer to take away some pressure.

I'm still waiting on DJ to steal Felton's job... he just doesn't seem to have the swagger he came in with, does anyone else see that? I haven't gotten to see too many of their games this year, but it was a good one wednesday night.

Archived