• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte FC Interested In VfB Stuttgart‘s, Mateo Klimowicz

Mateo Klimowicz is a young, former U21 German international player (also eligible for Argentina), that plays a proper #10 role, and is very exciting on the ball.

Stuttgart is currently looking to loan Klimowicz.

Charlotte FC holds his discovery rights.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

6 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

We def could use a facilitator in mid center. I hope he’d get an opp there is we landed him 

Just curious, in place of who? I think we’ll need to do some off-loading in the transfer since we’ve seemed to collect a surplus in some spots.

Edited by MtnJax

5 minutes ago, MtnJax said:

Just curious, in place of who? I think we’ll need to do some off-loading in the transfer since we’ve seemed to collect a surplus in some spots.

Agreed, there definitely needs to be an offload. I think they are giving Ortiz every opportunity to prove his value and there’s no chance that I’d offload Alcivar. However, I wouldn’t necessarily be upset to see Alan Franco’s loan end.

Mora, Makoun and Franco are guys that I’m okay with moving on. The jury is still out on Reyna.

• Pie 1

Mora was decent yesterday but overall I think the LB position is in dire needs of an upgrade. Fuchs doesn’t have the pace to play LB anymore and I personally like him better at at CB anyway. I don’t think Mora will be moved because there is no depth at LB but that position definitely needs an upgrade.

Additionally, with Fuchs primarily being a CB, that creates an unnecessary logjam with Corujo, Walkes, Sobocinski, and Makoun. Makoun has been underwhelming in my opinion and I’d like to see him permanently moved but I’d be okay with a loan as well.

Franco is another guy that I haven’t been impressed with. I’d be okay with his loan ending early.

I’d like a LB and a creative #10 in the summer transfer window. I’d also hold one spot open for a bigger name should someone like Malik Tillman (USMNT/Bayern Munich), Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace), Gareth Bale (Real Madrid), etc. become available.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

49 minutes ago, MtnJax said:

basically this (hah): 

38 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Agreed, there definitely needs to be an offload. I think they are giving Ortiz every opportunity to prove his value and there’s no chance that I’d offload Alcivar. However, I wouldn’t necessarily be upset to see Alan Franco’s loan end.

Mora, Makoun and Franco are guys that I’m okay with moving on. The jury is still out on Reyna.